Subscribe to the latest news and information from ProActive.
Established in Australasia in 1987, ProActive has a comprehensive suite of services that includes integrating all IT Governance that underpins the IT Service lifecycle. In 1995, ProActive introduced the ITIL best practice guidance to Australia and New Zealand, and has provided thought leadership in Service Management ever since.
ProActive are Australia and New Zealand's longest Service Management education provider, and have trained in excess of 35,000 students.
In addition to our extensive consultancy services and web based capability assessment/survey tools, ProActive is:
- an ISEB accredited training organisation for ITIL® training, using local exam provider GCI,
- an accredited provider of COBIT® training, as issued by ISACA,
- an accredited provider of Knowledge Centered Support (KCSSM) training,
- the sole provider of IT-SVMTM training and consultancy services in Australasia,
- a SFIA accredited partner, and
- the sole reseller of SFIAplusTM in the region.
ITIL® is a registered Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce in the UK and other countries. IT-SVMTM is a trademark of ITSM Research Group, LCC. KCSSM is a servicemark of the Consortium for Service InnovationSM. SFIATM is a registered trademark of the SFIA Foundation.
ProActive consultants are highly skilled business process analysts with extensive practical Service Management experience combined with in-depth knowledge of ITIL® and other complementary governance frameworks, methodologies and guidelines. All consultants have many years practical, hands-on experience of Service Management implementations in organisations throughout Australia, New Zealand and internationally.
They all hold the highest level of accreditation in Service Management, the "ITIL® Expert" with many consultants laying claim to a number of other qualifications, including CobiT®, Prince2® , Software Asset Management, and KCSsm.
In fact, a number of our consultants are the only KCS v4 verified trainers in the Australasian region! Some have also achieved prISM accreditation.
More specifically they have:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of industry standards and practices in these processes;
- Considerable knowledge and understanding of a range of the leading IT software solutions for these processes;
- Extensive knowledge of how the processes ultimately translate into IT system work practices;
- The skills and maturity to play a facilitating and influencing role at all levels.